Here is an update to any earlier information you have seen so please read it carefully and pass on to members of your party, so that we can provide you with the best possible evening.
Welcome to Wylds
- We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to PSF2021 at Wylds Farm in a few days’ time.
- The doors open at 5.30pm and the show begins at 7.00pm
- Wylds Farm can be approached from several directions. There are a couple of suggested routes attached to your e-ticket and on the website, but take your pick or plug Wylds Farm, GU33 7DF into your satnav. There are plenty of PSF signs to direct you here.
- When you arrive our staff will show you where to park. If you need to park closer to Front of House because of mobility issues, please contact the Box Office in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we can reserve a space for you.
- We encourage you to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code on arrival
- Once we have checked your tickets the fun begins at…
- You will arrive at Bottoms Up Bar where you can buy drinks and have your picnic. There are tables, benches and straw bales for you to use, or there is a grassy area where you can picnic ‘sur l’herbe’ if you prefer to spread yourselves out on the ground.
- We’d be really grateful if you could take all your empty picnic packages home with you. Thank you!
- You are welcome to wander around the grounds but please don’t go up to the auditorium tent just yet as it won’t be open; you will be shown to your seats as part of the promenade up the hill at the beginning of the show.
- We strongly encourage you to buy your drinks at our bar rather than bring your own. It benefits us all: for you – no heavy bottles to carry and no glasses to wash up. For us – a valuable source of income for the Festival.
- Here is the Bar Drinks Menu and as you can see, we have chosen delicious champagne, wines, beers and soft drinks for you to enjoy. BAR MENU
- You can order and pay for interval drinks before the show and they will be brought to you in the tent. If, at the interval, you haven’t pre–ordered drinks but decide you’d like one after all, you’ll need cash to buy at the top of the hill; or you can nip down to the Bottom’s Up Bar to use a card.
- You may take drinks into the auditorium during the show, but please leave your picnics in the Front of House area where they will be safe. Please keep any valuables with you.
The show starts in the Bar!
- The play will begin at 7 pm in the bar area and we will then make our way up the hill to the Duke’s Oak and the tented auditorium. As some of the ground is uneven, we recommend wearing flat shoes.
- If you need mobility assistance to the top of the hill, we can provide transport in a golf buggy. Please let our staff know on arrival so we can stand by to ferry you up there at 7 o’clock.
Seating – a little bit different this year
- This year we are providing wooden chairs in the auditorium, so there is no need to bring your own. Please feel free to bring a cushion.
- There will also be some open space available should you wish to bring a rug and sit on the ground.
- If only your camping chair will do, you need to be prepared to carry them up the hill and place them where directed by our ushers.
- Of course, we’re being optimistic and the weather forecast is great, but it may get cooler by the end of the evening so dress warmly.
- The performance will end at approximately 10 pm but you are more that welcome to extend the evening and stay for a drink at Bottoms Up, meet the actors and revel until 11pm.
Have a wonderful evening!
The Dream Team